QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) is a complete retail solution that comes with the essential retail software, hardware, and integrated credit card processing tools to help boost the bottom line.
With QuickBooks POS, retailers can:
- Know exactly where they are making money and where they are not with sales, inventory, and customer data at their fingertips.
- Manage inventory, update prices, set discounts, transfer data to QuickBooks Accounting software, and other time-consuming tasks with just a few clicks instead of hours of work.
- Keep their customers happy with personalized service, emails, newsletters, and loyalty programs.
- Get up and running in no time. Simple setup instructions and tutorials make it easy to start ringing sales in hours rather than days.
QuickBooks POS features include:
- Real-time inventory tracking to identify what’s in stock, what’s hot, and what needs to be reordered.
- Reporting tools to track customer interests and provide better, personalized services.
- Integration capabilities to electronically transfer sales information to QuickBooks Accounting software, eliminating dual entries and data entry errors.
- Easily ring up sales accepting credit cards and keeping checkout lines moving.
Today more than 240,000 businesses use Intuit’s integrated POS and Merchant Services (Intuit’s credit card processing service) solutions.
Intuit offers retail customers a competitive discount rate with no hidden fees and no cancellation fees.