Your small business needs a phone system. A hosted PBX system is the most cost-efficient, feature-rich solution for small business telecommunications. No complex PBX hardware to install. All the administrative functions are managed in the cloud. All you need is a VoIP phone for each user and an account with our Hosted PBX service.
What is a Cloud-Based PBX?
A Cloud-Based PBX is an affordable alternative to the high costs of buying and maintaining a hardware-based PBX system. Your business will get it’s own toll free or local number that will serve as your main business number. When multiple callers dial your number simultaneously they will be directed to extensions and mailboxes. You can transfer callers to different extensions, which can be assigned to employees and departments dispersed around the country—and the world.
VoIP services save you time, money and enhance overall business collaboration and productivity.
- Hosted PBX – business-grade VoIP-based phone service with unlimited domestic calling that integrates with Exchange.
- Conference Bridges – an audio conferencing service that enhances collaboration and communication across different locations.
Hosted PBX can save you time and money with unlimited domestic calling, voicemail to email and more.
With hosted PBX, you can:
- Use voice menu to set up an automated attendant to answer and route your incoming calls.
- Enjoy predictable costs with a flat-rate, per-user monthly charge with unlimited calling in the US and Canada.
- Listen to voice mails directly from your Outlook inbox.
- Get the latest feature and functionality updates available instantly—there’s no hardware to upgrade or additional software to purchase or install.
- Answer and route incoming calls to your staff with an automated attendant and a professional, customizable greeting.
- With toll-free numbers, give your customers an easy way to contact you.
- Access your phone system from everywhere—all you need is an Internet connection.
- Prevent missed calls with the Find Me/Follow Me feature that will forward calls to alternate numbers when you are away from your desk.
Call us today at (352) 432-8324 to discuss a custom VoIP solution for your business.